Friday, January 16, 2015

3 Day Refresh

Happy Friday everyone!  I've had quite the busy week. I started my 2nd round of 21 Day Fix, haircuts with my crazy 2 year old running in the salon (thank goodness the salon loves him!), had a team meeting to help reach some new goals (and get help with blogging), and I signed up for a vendor event for February! That was in between the ever changing schedule of my son's school, due to wind chill school delays (some days it was below -30!!!). I never thought I'd live in a place that it would get THAT cold,  or that 18 degrees out "didn't feel that bad". Hah! Oh the surprises military life gives us. I was born and raised in Vegas,  this is definitely not what I'm used to!  But I've certainly learned to be MUCH more flexible and accepting to any situation that gets thrown our way.

One exciting thing, that happened this week,  today actually,  is I received my 3 Day Refresh package! I am so psyched to do this!  Do you know what the 3 Day Refesh  is? You're probably thinking automatically, it's a cleanse. You'll probably have a liquid diet, be starving the whole time,  and salivating at even the mention of food. Luckily, that is SO not the case with the plan!  Or so I've heard. :) The package comes with 6 Vanilla Fresh packets (2 for each day) and 3 Fiber Sweep packets (1 for each day). I already drink my Shakeology each day, so I got the package that didn't include those. If you haven't tried Shakeology before, or just don't have it,  you would order the package that comes with a packet of Shakeology for each day. The meal plan and drinks are vegan/vegetarian friendly. That's a huge thing for a lot of people,  trying to figure out if it's good for them or not. I personally am neither a vegan or vegetarian,  but that's ok! I do love my vegetables and fruit though.
That being said,  I think the 3 Day Refresh will be a bit challenging but also a nice change. I'm going to have to be creative with my meals since they are all vegetables or fruits. With the 21 Day Fix i've already been incorporating a lot more veggies and fruits, also finding new ways to use them. I have looked at some of the recipes in the 3 Day Refesh book and they sound pretty tasty. Cucumber and tomato salad I could go for right now!
Now I'm excited to try it for myself so I can give you my honest opinion and results. Since my husband has a long weekend, chances are he'll want to splurge a little (or a lot) on food. My plan is to start my Refresh on Tuesday (the 20th) and have my final results Friday morning. I've heard the results can vary from losing a few pounds,  to losing up to 8 pounds!  Also, lots of inches lost. I have some friends and family along for this journey as well (which I'm super excited about!) I hope we all have great success with it!  We have a Challenge Group setup to start on Monday the 19th. If this is something you think you'd want to try to get yourself into,  please let me know! I'd love to have you join us so that we can all encourage each other to stay on track. It's only 3 days,  but I know that it can feel like forever sometimes. Wish me luck and I look forward to sharing my experience! 

        
3 DAY REFRESH LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment